1. Payment is expected when services are rendered. In order to focus on our patients' needs, customer service and minimizing costs, we do not bill.
2. We accept debit cards, credit cards (Visa, Mastercard, Discover, American Express) checks and cash. All cards must be signed by the owner of the card.
3. When unexpected illness strikes a pet, unexpected expense strikes as well. Startz Veterinary understands this and is able to make some special arrangements through the CareCredit program. It takes just 5 minutes to complete an application and will allow you to break down your payment into 6 monthly installments. You can either apply at our hospital, where we'll call in your application over the phone for immediate approval, or apply yourself online at: www.CareCredit.com.
Highlights of the CareCredit program:
- Low Monthly Payments (3% of the Total Balance)
- Interest Free For 6 Months
- Determine Approval in a Few Minutes
- No Annual Fee
4. Another, sometimes more accessible finance program is ScratchPay (www.scratchpay.com).
Insurance For Your Pets
Yet another popular option for your family and pet is insurance coverage. Especially if you have a purebred animal that might be more susceptible to certain medical conditions (e.g. Cocker Spaniels or Boxers, for example), it is probably a good idea to get pet insurance. To learn more, please visit the following pet insurance websites . . .